Monday, October 19, 2009

day 28. up and at em

this past week has been about getting my bearings, looking for a place out here and most importantly making myself available to the greatest good. and its been disorienting. making yourself available for me- means listening to that quiet truthful voice inside of you and actually doing what it says! most of us get clear instruction and then proceed to ignore it. my question is why is that? what programming is responsible for the human condition (in the west) that sells us all on the idea of "success", then proceeds to pacify us into complacency. writing this blog has been encouraging me, even forcing me to ask myself - What is my BEST LIFE? What does that mean to me...really. And I mean truthfully. What is your Best Life? Am I living it? And if not- why not? Very special caveat here. Ask YOURSELF and then ask yourself where those values came from, then ask yourself again what it means to be living your best life. i LOVE it! it feels good to stretch yourself.

i find myself tongue tied. and amazed at what is coming up.
so here's what is up next...

this week i train:

exercise/train in the canyons 3-4times
couple of pure cardio sessions at the y
that's for the run...

a couple (maybe 3) yas classes (yoga and spinning)
that's for the ride


fingers crossed that i can find a new swim school asap
that's for the swim

it's all for the good. no, for the great!

as an artist
this week i write
meet with my acting coach
finish my one-pagers for the projects i'm producing in africa
so much more
but that's it for now...


enjoy your best life.
lovingly-
ngozi

No comments: